Share a little bit about the two of you? When we first met, we immediately bonded over our love of books (hence why we’re getting married in a library!) It was so easy for us to talk, spend time together, and be ourselves with each other. Even with some of the stresses of life (changing […]
Author Archive for: Charlie
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Charlie contributed a whooping 199 entries.
Entries by Charlie
What were you most excited about before the wedding? We were most excited to be able to share our special day with our family and closet friends, to be able to pull everyone we love into one room to celebrate. We were just so excited to share all of our details and planning with everyone […]
What were you most excited about before the wedding? Natalie: I was most excited to see Bob at the ceremony, celebrating with family/friends and to see all the endless work we’ve put into planning our wedding finally come to fruition. Bob: Excited to recite my vows properly (I didn’t, but close enough), to let loose […]
Some recent work
- Eastern Yacht Club Wedding and Elopement, Marblehead MA: Kate and Thomas
- Cambridge City Hall Elopement, Intimate Wedding, Boston MA: Eileen and Quinn
- MassMoCA Wedding, North Adams MA: Heather and Mark
- Providence Engagement Session: Ana and James
- Squantum Association Wedding, East Providence RI: Sandra and Connor
- Briar Barn Inn Wedding, Rowley MA: Natalie and Bob
No images available at the momentCome Follow Me!