What were you most excited about before the wedding? Being able to throw such an amazing party for all of our closest friends and family. We love planning and hosting so this was that to the extreme! We are both big people pleasers, so we just wanted all of our guests to have a blast! […]
Author Archive for: Charlie
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Charlie contributed a whooping 199 entries.
Entries by Charlie
What were you most excited about before the wedding? We were most excited to celebrate with the people closest to us. We both have international family who we don’t get to see very often, and it was very special to have them there for our wedding celebration What moments did you love the most after […]
Share a little bit about the two of you? We’re just two weirdos getting married on Friday the 13th with a zombie wedding cake. What’s there to say beyond that? Brian asked me to add that he said, “Nailed it!” What was really important to you when looking for a photographer? We wanted someone who […]
Some recent work
- Eastern Yacht Club Wedding and Elopement, Marblehead MA: Kate and Thomas
- Cambridge City Hall Elopement, Intimate Wedding, Boston MA: Eileen and Quinn
- MassMoCA Wedding, North Adams MA: Heather and Mark
- Providence Engagement Session: Ana and James
- Squantum Association Wedding, East Providence RI: Sandra and Connor
- Briar Barn Inn Wedding, Rowley MA: Natalie and Bob
No images available at the momentCome Follow Me!