Heather and Mark combined their love of art and nature with the perfect venue, the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art also known as MassMoCA. The couple held their ceremony within the art exhibit by Spencer Finch called the Cosmic Latte. The opted to hold the ceremony a little later in the evening so the lights […]
Author Archive for: Charlie
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Charlie contributed a whooping 203 entries.
Entries by Charlie
Share a little bit about the two of you? When we first met, we immediately bonded over our love of books (hence why we’re getting married in a library!) It was so easy for us to talk, spend time together, and be ourselves with each other. Even with some of the stresses of life (changing […]
What were you most excited about before the wedding? We were most excited to be able to share our special day with our family and closet friends, to be able to pull everyone we love into one room to celebrate. We were just so excited to share all of our details and planning with everyone […]
Some recent work
- Micro Wedding, Woods Hole MA: Allie and Brian
- Intimate Micro Wedding, Franconia NH: Anne and Eamon
- Boston Elopement: Encore Boston – Sarah and Anthony
- Boston Engagement Session: Leominster, MA – Lizzy and Ben
- Eastern Yacht Club Wedding and Elopement, Marblehead MA: Kate and Thomas
- Cambridge City Hall Elopement, Intimate Wedding, Boston MA: Eileen and Quinn
No images available at the momentCome Follow Me!