I’m thrilled to share with you Lizzy and Ben. Lizzy has been my photography assistant for the past two years and brings a smile to everyone’s face. She infectious personality brightens everyone’s day. This year with all the changes that have happened to the industry I’ve missed working with her. So, I was thrilled when […]
Author Archive for: Charlie
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Charlie contributed a whooping 200 entries.
Entries by Charlie
In the difficult times we are in right now, I’m really happy to share this wonderful elopement of Kate and Thomas at the Eastern Yacht Club in Marblehead MA. These two shared their intimate wedding with about 20 guests made up of friends and family. One of my favorite parts of the day was during […]
Elopements and intimate weddings always have a special place in my heart. I appreciate couples who decide they would like to focus on intentional moments on their wedding day and perhaps celebrate parts of it with a few family and friends. Eileen and Quinn decided to share their elopement at Cambridge City Hall with a […]
Some recent work
- Boston Engagement Session: Leominster, MA – Lizzy and Ben
- Eastern Yacht Club Wedding and Elopement, Marblehead MA: Kate and Thomas
- Cambridge City Hall Elopement, Intimate Wedding, Boston MA: Eileen and Quinn
- MassMoCA Wedding, North Adams MA: Heather and Mark
- Providence Engagement Session: Ana and James
- Squantum Association Wedding, East Providence RI: Sandra and Connor
No images available at the momentCome Follow Me!