What to do with your wedding and Covid? For many couples, to say trying to get married during Covid was stressful and difficult would be a light way to say it. However, for the micro weddings that did happen, they have been wonderful moments to photograph. The small intimate environments have allowed couples to expand […]
Author Archive for: Charlie
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Charlie contributed a whooping 203 entries.
Entries by Charlie
What led you to decide to celebrate the wedding the way that you did. Was it a big adjustment from what you originally planned? We got engaged literally two weeks before the world shut down, so luckily we hadn’t put down a deposit on a venue yet. Many people have decided to wait for the […]
What led you to decide to celebrate the wedding the way that you did. Was it a big adjustment from what you originally planned? We wanted to have something positive to look forward to during these unprecedented times and truth be told turned a negative into a positive by staying true to always wanting a […]
Some recent work
- Micro Wedding, Woods Hole MA: Allie and Brian
- Intimate Micro Wedding, Franconia NH: Anne and Eamon
- Boston Elopement: Encore Boston – Sarah and Anthony
- Boston Engagement Session: Leominster, MA – Lizzy and Ben
- Eastern Yacht Club Wedding and Elopement, Marblehead MA: Kate and Thomas
- Cambridge City Hall Elopement, Intimate Wedding, Boston MA: Eileen and Quinn
No images available at the momentCome Follow Me!